Sunday 27 October 2013

(✿◠‿◠) This month's favourite Korean Drama -HEIRS - Review (◠‿◠✿)

Hi, guys! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
This month I finally decided to give Korean drama one more chance as there was not even one drama that made me interested to watch it so far. (The last k-drama I watched was 'I Love Lee Tae Ri'.) Reason? Obviously - same storyline with different actors, kpop artist everywhere with acting worst than my mum ( I love you mum), etc.
WARNING!!! WARNING!!
This is my blog so I'm going to rant about what I feel. I'm not forcing anybody to feel the same. So, if you feel offended then it's not my fault, you can stop reading from where you feel offended ^^
So, let me begin.




Heirs or The Inheritor is a Korean drama about family, friendship, love and rivalry of high class or rich people. A typical Korean drama with similar storyline of main heroine Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), who is very poor, and main hero Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho), who is very rich, as always, are in love with each other. Then parents of Kim Tan trying to separate them, other love interest also trying to get in between them...blah blah blah!!! So yeah.. What is special about it that made me want to watch it?(◑.◑)  
First of all because few of the cast member came as guest in Running Man ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ....Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin and Choi Jin Hyuk participated in Running Man Episode 166. I'm a great fan of Running Man. I've never missed even one episode since it's first broadcast ʘ‿ʘ. 
Second reason is because of the cast! ≧ω≦ Yes! Come on .. it has Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin with lots of shirt-less scene ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿!! Park Shin Hye is my favourite actress, CNBlue's Kang Min Hyuk and ZE:A's Park Hyung Sik as a treat to the eyes, never been a big fan of F(x) Krystal but she is playing her character very well.
But this star studded drama is never the less same old k-drama with typical story of rich boy meet poor girl story so far. 
But it does have few punch line that'll make you LOL!! Like the one below..





I don't know about you guys but I was laughing my ass off on this one!!.As soon as i saw this part i had clear goal of making a gif for it...kekekekekeke ..

Some part of drama will
get you puzzled as well...like how a Cha Eun Sung, who is living her life with so many hardship, have Samsung Galaxy S4? But that is not the question. The question is why all characters in this drama have same mobile with them either they are rich or poor!

 Another thing is how was Cha Eun Sung able to go to California?? If you are going to defend her by saying 'Oh she did lots of part time job and overtime!!' (¬.¬) If people were able to get enough money to go to California through part time and overtime so easily..I would work my ass off!! ಥ_ಥ 

Lee Min Ho's english is kind of cute but really funny.. though he speaks very few and basic one!!! But my question here is WHY IS HE SO FUDGING HOT!!!! (*´Д`)ハァハァ Though he looks bit tanned but at least they had this common sense that since he is lives in California and does surfing he needs to be tanned!! Yay for that! 
Few funny bits here and there, other then that it's same old kdrama plot. Cha Eun Sung being poor has very high pride, rich guys Kim Tan and Choi Young Do, have feelings for her so always trying to help., Rachel Yoo, trying to destroy her....whole world against her..still she doesn't lose her pride and keeps on going because of few helping angels here and there..and the main thing...You can guess what is going to happen next!!.Yup sweet old K-drama plot! 

My suggestion - Do give it a try! Me too, was not going to watch it but the actors have portrayed their characters very well so currently I'm addicted to it.

Now time for some photo spam -






Lee Min Ho as Kim Tan (2nd son of Jeguk Empire)

Park Shin Hye as Cha Eun Sung (poor girl, her mother works as maid in Jeguk Empire family house)


Kim Woo-bin as Choi Young-do (heir to the Zeus Hotel Group, Kim Tan's rival/friend)

Kim Ji Won as Rachel Yoo (Kim Tan's fiancée)

F(x) Krystal as Lee Bo Na (Ex-girlfriend of Kim Tan, Current boyfriend Yoon Chan Young)


Kang Min-hyuk as Yoon Chan-young (Lee Bo Na's Boyfriend and Cha Eun Sung's Best Friend)

Choi Jin-hyuk as Kim Won (1st son of Jeguk empire)
P.S. If the pictures don't have my watermark (animefreakpanda.blogspot.co.uk) then it is not mine.
In case of gif, if it has watermark then I made it but the video is not mine, unless stated.

~Kkeut~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment