Wednesday 29 May 2013

(っ◕‿◕)っ Bubzbeauty new brushes : Essentials Brush kit (>‿♥)

On May 20th, Bubzbeauty launched their second ranges makeup brushes. Like all other bubzbeauty fans I was also patiently waiting for them. To be honest I never bought any makeup brushes before. I just used to use brushes that were already inside the eye-shadow palette and if not my fingers did the trick just fine         = ^.^ =  So these are my first brushes: Essentials Brush Kit

Bubzbeauty Essential Brush Kit

There are 6 different brushes which are supposed to be essential.

They also have full set of 12 brushes, Complete Brush Kit , which are for more professional uses. Ok back to essential brushes, all 6 brushes are nice but since I don't have much experience with brushes so I can't give proper review (‐^▽^‐). All brushes are very soft and each of them have their name labelled on the stick side so its perfect for beginners like me ≧◠◡◠≦✌  . 

It is placed firmly and nicely ^^.

Each brushes have their name so it's easy to use for me >.<

I haven't posted anything for a while now. Since I've resigned from my job now, I have lots of time in my hand. I'm thinking about posting a make up tutorial using these brushes soon. 


My brother came back from Nepal so maybe I'll soon post about places to visit when you come to London as well. That's all I've for today. Have a good day guys. xoxo

~ Kkeut ~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment