Saturday 26 January 2013

15th December, 2012, BIG BANG Alive Tour London ≧◠◡◠≦✌

Helloo~~ there
On 15th of December 2012, K-pop boy group Big Bang held their first concert in London at Wembley Arena for Alive tour concert.


They were suppose to have only one concert day - on 15th, but the ticket for that day sold out so quickly and many fans were left heart broken because they couldn't attend the concert. So those fans there was another day, 14th of December, was added quickly. And a history was written that day, a history for greatest concert I've seen so far. And I've given it name "First Concert of My Life". ≧^◡^≦ kekeke.

Big Bang Alive tour Concert Ticket >.<
 Enough of formal writing. Yes, Alive tour concert is the only concert I've been till now (¬‿¬) .. I was in Nepal for holidays when I first heard about this concert. I nearly died when i saw it at first. I was so happy and started screaming and shouting. I called my friend Sabina in London and made sure she buys ticket for me as well and get the nearest ticket as possible no matter how expensive it is [̲̅£(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅£] . She bought ticket for £78 on balcony..ON BALCONY!!!! I was so sad and worried I won't be able to see them properly. I'm short-sighted and wear glasses power -1.25 on both eye, but I only wear it while watching T.V. or using laptop.


 Anyway I was happy to be able to hear them live. Later I found out about Soundcheck..it was freaking expensive and my sister Salina bought it . Sabina's friend, Aiki Tan, who bought the ticket for us, also bought one. TT^TT .What the..!! 

Pass for Sound check 
Another shocking news was DSLR cameras were not allowed. (╥﹏╥)  But why!! I should have bought digital camera. On the day of concert... no it was at night so - the concert night arrived. Me, Sabina and Aiki were searching for our seat inside the hall. It was packed already.

view from our original seats

 It was really great feeling. I could see people from all background. Old, young, white, black, asian... everyone there were far from my imagination. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was like this old lady listens to Big Bang and this girl (she was in total emo get-up) likes them? Then I felt really music connects people from different group, religion and background.
The hall was almost all full but few seats were empty near the stage. Maybe they were for V.I.Ps like really V.I.P not the fan club. They were playing all Big Bang Songs and everyone were singing along. It was really nice. Suddenly Aiki went somewhere and when she came back she said 'lets go, lets go !! hurry up'...Me, Sabina and Salina were like 'where!!where??' and collecting our bags and jackets. We followed her and found out that she got compensation ticket from medical team because she was injured on previous concert (on 14th one) she attended. The seat she got was near the stage. We were so lucky and so excited. She was our Hero!!!(‐^▽^‐)
When the concert was about to start the light was off and we could get the feeling they are coming now..it was so awesome. It was dark but the light stick was glowing everywhere it was so great view which I only saw on videos in youtube.

yellow sea in dark <3

Concert started, they came on stage like a aliens from outer space in a capsule. it was really awesome..Daebak!!! 

They came out from capsule and performed 'Alive intro'





I think Seungri was assigned to our area. So, we were able to see him clearly more often. Other members came to our area from time-to-time but not that much.




I was so much into shouting and jumping I didn't take that much pictures or video. I did took some video but my voice is annoyingly loud, I can't hear their voice. I'm so angry at myself.(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ


They spoke in English and Taeyang spoke more than other members. Seungri was hilarious. He taught everyone how to dance fantastic baby. TOP didn't spoke that much but later he spoke in Korean for Korean people there. Gd, Taeyang and Seungri did little bit of joking and teasing. >.< 
Everyone did their solo. I fell in love with Daesung more than before.(♥♥,)  His voice was awesome and he looked so cute and innocent, far from his image of funny and mischievous which we see on screen.
 

When they were singing 'Haru Haru', Taeyang asked fans to sing along with them. All fans started to sing main chorus without any hesitation and perfectly. Daesung sang softly together, maybe he thought we can't sing perfectly but when he heard us singing he let go off his mike. It was so awesome.
♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ (◕‿◕ ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

I had great fun. Though we could feel it was staged and pre-planned. But still hearing them live and seeing them with our own eyes was nice feeling. Many people in standing are got injured and were taken to resting area by medic team. One girl got shirts worn by GD and Seungri. So jealous of her. Later when concert ended, many girls went to her and asked if they could touch it. Some of them even smelled and licked it..ಠ_ಠ  ...Aiki was about to buy it from her. She was willing to pay her any amount. But the girl didn't sold it to anyone.

My first concert and on the top of it, it was BigBang's Concert, I was really happy that day and even today when I remember it..I feel so happy. Hope to see them again soon and hope 2NE1 will come for concert someday.!!!

~Kkeut~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment