Thursday 24 January 2013

Meeting old friends ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿




Hello there!!
Making a post after so long time. Well its not too late to wish so, Happy New Year 2013!!!

2012 was a great year. Especially when it was about end. ^^ Because I was able to go be to my country Nepal and after I came back I was able to meet Big Bang*.


*(I'll write about concert in next post)

I know awesome isn't it. kekeke. So, first I'll write about my visit to my country Nepal. 

I don't know if I've mentioned it before or not. I'm from Nepal and I've been living here in London for 3 years now. I wanted to become home-student so I stayed here for entire 3 years ಥ_ಥ.. I missed my friends and family so much and my dog >.<  I went to my village as well which was not so easy. my village is really far from city. there is no proper transportation facility even the roads are not made properly ό,ὸ  I was so scared that at first I didn't agree to go but later was forced (╥﹏╥) 

Roads are literally scary but its beautiful


baby chicken with me and my dad ^^

View from front yard my house in village

Nepal is full of mountains like this >.<
Anyway I was able to meet my friends, my brother, grandmother and Piku (my dog) ≧❀‿❀≦ My sister who lives in Australia also came for holidays and I was able to have some fun time with her as well.  Though we did end up fighting. We are sisters so its fine ≧^◡^≦ .My best friend Sabina also came back home for holiday from India where she is studying Nursing !!

My best friend Sabina and me >.<


My friends gave me the best surprise. On the second day in Nepal, my brother took me for some food shopping early in the morning. He was talking on the phone with someone time-to-time while I was busy buying all those delicious food I missed so much. After shopping when we arrived home I saw two scooty parked in our front yard. I asked my dad about it, he said that one of our neighbour didn't have anywhere to park so they left it there for few hours. I went in and there my sweet innocent grandmother spilled the beans lol.."Your friends are waiting for you for so long. They are in your room!!" my brother, my dad and mom had the best expression ever..they where like

there she did it again*
*(my grandmother is also known for surprise-pooper kekeke she did it millions of times)
 kekeke... I laughed and ran to my room and there they were hiding behind the door, 3 of them, squishing each other, holding cameras to click my surprised face..lol..(I still like LOL when I remember that moment ☜(˚▽˚)☞ ). 

☜♡☞ My three sweethearts ☜♡☞

We chatted for long time and decided to go eat out favourite food 'N.P.P's Sausage' ≧◠◡◠≦✌
I miss all the moments we spent together. Though it was short but it was sweet.

✿ Friends Forever ✿

My family added one more member. My brother got married..

 
Because of the wedding we were really busy. Our holidays were about to finish as well so we did engagement and wedding in one week. It was like hell. we all were rushing here and there, day and night, tired and sleepy. But it was all worth it.

My brother and Sister-in-law

D2 ( 2 days left to return London /╯﹏╰\ ) we had BBQ party. I called my friends to the party (I've total 13 friends in my group ^^  but some of them were not in Nepal or out of town). They came late because they were playing "Paint-ball" (I was busy for the preparation of the party so I didn't went T^T) but still we chatted and shared stories about each other. 

my dad the chef and my brother the light man >.<



meat yumm~~~~

D1 (1 day left now ..i don't wanna go (╥﹏╥) ) my best friend Sabina stayed over. I miss her so much.
I had great fun going back and meeting family and friends. I was not able to hang out much with friends because of the wedding and trip to village, but next time I'll make sure spend proper time with everyone ^^

~Kkeut~
 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment