Monday 14 October 2013

Favourite of the month - October (✿◠‿◠)

Hello honey bunnies! How have you all been? If you are in London, I bet it's getting chilly now a days. My friends and family keep complaining about how cold the weather is but honestly I love cold weather. I get to wear my coats and parkas. Anyways lets get back to the point. I have never done any favourite of the month  but I'm starting from now on. So, my favourites of the month, October, are :

pandanime
I'm not very big fan of nail art. It is expensive. I always wonder why do people spent so much money on it? I do like to paint my nail sometime but just paint not art (◑_◑). Few weeks ago I went to Camden Town ≧✯◡✯≦✌ with my friends and I saw a small nail art shop. They were selling this nail art kit. It was really interesting. It works like a sticker but you use your nail paints to make the sticker and stick it onto your nail. Now, I'm addicted to it. You'll never see my nails empty. I use this kit everyday, so I change my design everyday. The kit cost me £25 which is pretty good deal and I can use it everyday.

This was the 1st time I applied it.

I love this pattern.
Currently wearing this Butterfly.


2. Lucas' Papaw Ointment.



This one was recommended by Bubzbeauty in her fav of the month. My lips are always dry and they crack a lot. I tried many lip balm but none of them worked for me. I was using Cyber Color Avocado Lip Balm before I found this ointment. I apply this ointment before going to bed, after I wake up, before applying makeups and after taking shower. My lips are now soft and don't crack like before. Thankyou Bubzbeauty for the recommendation.

3.Skin Food (Lettuce & Cucumber) Toner.


Skin Food is one of my favourite brand for skincare products. Most of the skincare products that I use are from Skin Food. It is a Korean Brand and very popular one. This is the first time I'm using this toner and I must say its really good. I apply it every time I wash my face either with a cotton or hands. If I use cotton I just wipe it around my face and if I use my hands I pat gently and quickly all over the face. It makes my skin feel soft and fresh.

4.88Original Palette.


This palette is by Coastal Palette. I usually buy the one with simmer but this one is matt. I've only used pink and maroon red so far and I like it. It was on sale online so I bought it and it's a good buy. I'm using this palette a lot now a days. 

Some other favourites are: I phone application - Hay farm and Blogilates.
                                         Android application - Mangacloud
                                         Food - Instant Shin Ramyun and carrots
                                         Online Program - Who Is Next? WIN by Winner subs
That is all for today. I'll be keeping my blog up-to-date from now onwards. Have a safe and fun day ahead. Take care.

~Kkeut~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment