Tuesday 29 October 2013

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ Nail art - Ombre style nail art ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

Hey guys! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 

How have you all been? Since its half term, I'm less busy so I'm posting a lot this month >.< . As soon as the half term is over I'll be very busy because there are tons of assignment deadline ಠ_ಠ;

Anyways, if you follow me on tumblr (Panda Anime) or instagram (Pandanime), you should know by now that nowadays I'm going crazy about 'nail art'. 
I didn't used to care for my nails before that much as I do nowadays. Though I still don't prefer to go to nail salon. In my previous post (Monthly favourite), I've already told you guys about the nail art kit I bought from Moyounails. This kit is very useful to beginners in nail art. I highly recommend it. 
I also like to search for other varieties of way to do nail art on internet. I'm subscribed to 'From Head to Toe' blog and I absolutely love Jen. She does this 'Manicure Monday' section every Monday. I love all of them and today I tried out the 'Ombre nail art'. 


without flash

with flash

It looks very difficult to do but it is actually very easy! All you need is make-up sponge, nail polishes of you choice and after application you'll nail polish remover and cotton to clean the mess (its going to be really messy -.-). 
You can use as many nail polishes as you like but I suggest you stick with 3-4 (if you have long nails) or 2-3 (if you have short nails like me ^.^). Choose nail polishes with lighter to darker shades. Go to this link to know how to make ombre nail art.


without flash

with flash

I used 3 nail polishes here - (L.A. Colors) Color Craze Sea Siren and Wired and Moyounails black nail varnish

from left - sea siren, wired and black nail varnish respectively

As I said earlier, it will get very messy so get you fingers protected before trying this method. I forgot to do so that is why my fingers are so dirty  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ .... Best way to get your fingers protected is by applying Vaseline. Apply Vaseline using cotton bud around outer area of your nails but avoid the nails. Complete your nail art and let it dry. They again use the cotton bud to wipe all the area where you used the Vaseline.

Apart from this, I'll be attending KBEE2013 on 4th of November. I'm so excited about it because 2NE1 is the ambassador of this year. I didn't knew about it until my friend told me and by that time all seats and standing of performance were all booked (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ !!!!! But still we booked for hologram concert, so I'm excited even for that! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ
I googled (is there any word like this?? ¬.¬) for some 2NE1 inspired nail art and found one which was really cool. I tried to copy it and the result was...ahhmmm.. very bad ಥ_ಥ ....


without flash


with flash

I know they look horrible but I'll not give up. There is still some days left for the KBEE, I'll keep on practising everyday. Fighting!! (✿◠‿◠)

~ Kkeut ~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment