Saturday 21 April 2012

BIGBANG, FRIENDS, WORKS---->MY LIFE

its been a while now since i last posted anything in my blog...well i'm quite busy. i started doing full time job now. its hard to live in london if you are not working. i'm not a student either nor i'm living alone or with my friends. i live with my parents so money is not the problem still wanted to work and earn on my own. 

Its already more than a month since Big Bang made their comeback with album ALIVE. So i guess making review about it pretty much no good. I loved each one of the song from this album..even though i already bought all songs from itunes, i also ordered Big Bang version Alive Album from Yesasia. Well there's one good point in earning on your own..kekeke..


this is my second Big Bang
Album buy on Yesasia..so far its good...YG always makes the Album cover the best..its not your normal CD case ..its always stylish and creative...^^
I sometimes manage my time to have fun with my girls sometimes. last time we have homebaking get together at niki's house...and let me tell you the cake was so delicious. i'd love to have such get together more lol..


Looks delicious..hmm...

At work we had a group photo taken so we were called in different floor. it was wide, empty and really big...i was so sleepy i didn't bothered to look anywhere, i wake up 4am in morning to get to my work place by 5:30am. so its obvious i'll be sleepy. Everyone else were clicking pictures with their mob. so i looked what they were doing and let me tell you it was really awesome view...i took picture too...well the picture may not look good, but the scene we saw with our eyes was really good!!


thats all!!! nothing more is happening right now...have a nice day or maybe good night cause its 22:07 here right now!!

~Kkeut~
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment