Friday 23 December 2011

Merry christmas!

so yes...the big day is like tomorrow...m so exited about it..its sad though coz it won't be white christmas...no snowfall in london.


I was looking forward to it but never mind....as long as it snows m fine.. : D ..
this year since my brother came we are going to to celebrate it little bit joyfully..coz last christmas i don't think we did anything..so this year we'll have blast...it would be more fun if only my sis and grandmom was here as well...i miss them...I couldn't get anything for my parents this year...cause i spent most of my money paying for bills, buying christmas tree and
 XBOX KINECT !!!!!
yes i finally did...kekekeke...m so happy..and thanks to that i only have £5 in my bank account now..¬¬

And also i got my christmas gift from my parents...finally!! It's like my 2birthdays and 2 christmas gift which they missed. and its really big....i got NIKON D5100 DSLR CAMERA...yup it is the one which Gdragon advertised.....kekekeke....i was like saving money to buy it myself but m hopeless when it comes to saving money so made my parents buy it for me...


kekekeke.......but i won't open it untill christmas....my hands are like itching....i want to open it now but now...i've waited till now so i'll wait untill christmas..and 20hours more and its christmas.....huhuhahahha...
i know my christmas will be rocking...and i pray nothing to go...hope all of you have rocking and wonderful christmas as well...stay safe and don't drink too much...enjoy and 
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND ALL YOUR LOVED ONES!!!

oh, i was searching for big bang videos an i came across this one...and i love it so much...V.I.P..forever..kekekeke..

Enjoy!!

~Kkeut~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment